So I was looking through my bookmarks today and found that I have quite a few lists bookmarked. Now, we all love lists, it seems every day I come across at least five or six new ones. Anyway, I figured I’d go through the ones I’d bookmarked and post my favorites for you. So Here it goes:
1) Probloggers top 20 posts. This one is almost two years old (ancient!), but it offers some great insight into the making of a great blog! Topics include, using affiliate programs on your blog, how to position your adsense ads and more…
2) Seth Godin’s list of 56 ways to get traffic to your blog: A great list that will keep you busy for quite a while. Have a look:
3) Here’s a good post form SEOMoz, 21 tacitcs to increase blog traffic. Some unique ideas here, not just the usual stuff.
4) 26 Affiliate Marketing and Webmaster Forums to help you Make Money Online
Here’s a great post from DoshDosh, the title says it all. Lots of good resources here!
5) 5 Immutable laws of persuasive blogging. This is from CopyBlogger – this is a great resource to keep you on track with your blogging. This is a small post and each entry offers a succinct idea to follow:
6) 10 Stupid mistakes made by the newly self employed – This is from Steve Pavlina. It’s yet another great post by one of my favorite bloggers:
Five Day Fix: This is Paul Prissick's genius method for pulling in $500+ in just 5 days. This case study starts from zero and shows you exactly how he did it. Best of all, it's step by step so you can do it to. This is the Full case study and it's easy for anyone to implement successfully. Check it out here!